TAZ Cloud Backup provides basic disaster recovery, including offsite storage and archiving. The service is hosted with state of the art equipment in a locally sourced data center.
Why fully automate your backup routine? In our years of experience, we’ve found that the best way to prevent data loss is by removing human error from the equation. With old tape drives – or even external hard drives – your backup system is only as good as the human that changes it. What if the person responsible loses that hard drive or tape? What if it doesn’t get changed out? Make sure you don’t have to worry about it again. TAZ Cloud backup is fully automated and monitored 24×7 for failure audits. We test mount backups to verify that they are indeed correct.
TAZ Cloud Backup offers the following advantages:
- Never swap a backup tape or drive ever again.
- Never worry about hard drive or tape failures.
- Fully managed and automated by TAZ Networks.
- Monthly restore testing done by TAZ Networks.
- Never worry about lost or stolen external backup devices.
- Complete flexibility to adjust the amount of archival space your business needs.
- Low per GB pricing, billed monthly, with no additional hardware to purchase.
When it comes to disaster recovery, TAZ Cloud Backup can help you sleep easy at night. (If your business requires more complex business continuity options, please look into our Standby Server.)