Need to build a Private Cloud but don’t know where to start?
Does the thought of a public cloud solution scare you? You’re not alone. Many businesses today love the concept of a cloud solution but still are leery to trust their information totally to a public cloud service such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). If this sounds like you, then building a private cloud solution or a hybrid cloud solution may be for you.
What’s a Private Cloud solution? Private cloud solutions are ones where you own the equipment and place them either into your own data center or an offisite data center, such as ones that TAZ Networks uses, to properly secure your data. You get the convenience and ease of use of a public cloud solution but the entire solution is owned and operated by you. We can assist when it comes to monitoring and support of your private cloud solution.
- Highly secure as you own all the infrastructure
- Servers placed in highly accessible data centers with tons of redundancy
- No worries that security hacking attempts on the “big” players such as Microsoft and Amazon will affect you
- No public outages. When others are down you are up.
- Benefits of a cloud solution such as mobile access and remote access to all your data
- 24×7 monitoring and support by TAZ Networks
Maybe a Hybrid Cloud solution is a better fit? Perhaps you’d like to test the waters of the public cloud service providers but don’t know where to start or how to integrate cloud solutions and cloud services into your technology. Let us assist and make sure that your implementation is secure and done right the first time. We find that backup services and remote access services are great ways to start building your hybrid cloud solution. This might even lead to putting everything in your infrastructure into the cloud.
Whether building a hybrid cloud or private cloud solution, let TAZ Networks assist you with your project. We have certified engineers that are available to design and implement your cloud solution.