Is Your Computer Support Person Treating You Like a Bad Date?
Is Your IT Support Person…
… not returning your calls fast enough?
… constantly missing deadlines?
… not fixing things right the first time?
… never following up on your requests?
If you’re frustrated with your current IT person because they are totally unreliable, inept at solving your IT problems fast and (quite possibly) incompetent at delivering good, predictable service, we’d like to offer you a FREE ‘health check’ on your network’s security and backup systems. There are no strings attached and no fine print. We’re simply extending this invitation to a small group of companies we feel we might be able to help.
At no cost to you, I’ll send one of my technicians to your office to…
- Check your network’s current security settings against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan for viruses and spyware that is jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Look for ways to save you money and give you more ease and convenience with cloud computing.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs and give you recommendations on how to make all your systems run faster and with fewer problems.
And if you’re open to it, I can also pull together a comprehensive report on your current IT spend (and what you’re getting for the money) and compare it against what you could save using advanced cloud-based solutions.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really is properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud computing solutions.
To schedule your Free IT Security Assessment, just fill out the contact form at the right.
Dedicated to serving you,
TAZ Networks, Inc.
P.S. There is no cost or obligation of any kind when you request this Free IT Security Assessment, and you won’t be harassed by a high-pressure salesperson. I’m simply extending this offer to you as a way of introducing myself to you and providing value to you as a fellow business owner.