Posted by: TAZ Networks on August 6, 2021 at 8:00 am
For employers, the downside of a good economy is more people changing jobs. In hot fields like computer support, some don’t even give notice before leaving! So what happens to your business when your in-house IT expert leaves?
Here are six questions you need to ask if you’re relying on one individual to take care of your computer needs:
- Do you have written documentation for your computer network?
- Do you know where your backup files are stored? Are they stored properly?
- Do you have a written plan for restoring your network — fast — in case of a disaster?
- Do you know where all your software is stored? Is your licensing virtual or do you have media as well?
- Do you know what routine maintenance is being done on your network?
- Do you know how to protect yourself from an ugly security breach?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself and your business to look into managed services IT support, like our Complete Managed IT Care. Give us a call today!